What is Boudoir Photography?
It’s bravery. It’s excitement. It’s beauty.
Boudoir photography isn’t just about the photos. It’s really not about the photos at all. It’s about your transformation. It’s about accepting who you are in your own skin and celebrating that.
As women, life throws a lot at our way. We give birth to our children, we hold our families together. Sometimes, we just need something for ourselves.
A boudoir photography experience can help women of all shapes, sizes, and colors see how beautiful we truly are, inside and out. Everyone has a story.
We are strong, we are brave. Let us tell your story.
Are you ready to feel beautiful?
Hi! I’m Abigail. And yup! These pictures are of ME during MY boudoir shoot! It was such an empowering experience. I’m a wife, mother, photographer, and colon cancer survivor with a permanent ileostomy bag.
Having an ostomy bag and a nice big zipper scar on my stomach is not usually the best for confidence. But it’s evidence of the battle that I fought and won.
These scars keep me humble and let me connect to women on a whole different level. Boudoir photography is so much more than photographs.
– It’s about self-acceptance, body positivity, and art.
– It’s about getting glammed up and laughing your butt off.
– It’s about the transformation that takes place between the time you walk in my studio and walk back out that door after your session.
– It’s about know that your beautiful and feeling beautiful, exactly the way you are.
That’s something every woman deserves.
What the sessions includes:
- 60 or 90-minute In-Studio Shoot
- Professional Hair and Makeup
- 2-4 Outfit Changes
- Post-Shoot Photo Reveal Session
- 5×5 or 8×8 Album
- Digital Photos of all selected album photos (Luxe package only)
We offer A La Carte print products to best fit your needs!
- Glass Keepsake Box with 15, 5×7 prints
- Portrait Keepsake Box with 10, 8×10
- 8×8 Reveal Album
- 10×10 Reveal Album
- Canvas 16×24
- Canvas 20×30
- Canvas (Set of three) 12×12, 20×20
- Additional Digital Photos
Boudoir Client Testimonials
Guest blogs written by our awesome clients on their boudoir photography experience with Abigail – New Jersey Boudoir Photographer
I am a former model and pageant queen, but for a woman who has spent much of her youth and part of her young adult life in front of cameras, I tend to feel slightly sick when it comes to having my photo taken. I hope that the photo will only be from the...
I’m not the type of person who’s really into my body. But then again, ask almost any girl you run into on the street, and she’ll probably tell you the same thing. But a boudoir shoot? Definitely not the first thing on my mind. I’m almost always behind the camera and...
When I asked Alex to write about her boudoir shoot experience with us, she quickly responded with a "YES!". When I first read this, it brought me to tears. Alex's transformation has been one of the most memorable ones. Here is her story, written by Alex herself....