What is Boudoir Photography?
It’s bravery. It’s excitement. It’s beauty.
Boudoir photography isn’t just about the photos. It’s really not about the photos at all. It’s about your transformation. It’s about accepting who you are in your own skin and celebrating that.
As women, life throws a lot at our way. We give birth to our children, we hold our families together. Sometimes, we just need something for ourselves.
A boudoir photography experience can help women of all shapes, sizes, and colors see how beautiful we truly are, inside and out. Everyone has a story.
We are strong, we are brave. Let us tell your story.
Are you ready to feel beautiful?
Meet Abigail Gingerale
Hi! I’m Abigail. And yup! These pictures are of ME during MY boudoir shoot! It was such an empowering experience. I’m a wife, mother, photographer, and colon cancer survivor with a permanent ileostomy bag.
Having an ostomy bag and a nice big zipper scar on my stomach is not usually the best for confidence. But it’s evidence of the battle that I fought and won.
These scars keep me humble and let me connect to women on a whole different level. Boudoir photography is so much more than photographs.
– It’s about self-acceptance, body positivity, and art.
– It’s about getting glammed up and laughing your butt off.
– It’s about the transformation that takes place between the time you walk in my studio and walk back out that door after your session.
– It’s about know that your beautiful and feeling beautiful, exactly the way you are.
That’s something every woman deserves.
What the sessions includes:
- 60 or 90-minute In-Studio Shoot
- Professional Hair and Makeup
- 2-4 Outfit Changes
- Post-Shoot Photo Reveal Session
- 5×5 or 8×8 Album
- Digital Photos of all selected album photos (Luxe package only)
We offer A La Carte print products to best fit your needs!
- Glass Keepsake Box with 15, 5×7 prints
- Portrait Keepsake Box with 10, 8×10
- 8×8 Reveal Album
- 10×10 Reveal Album
- Canvas 16×24
- Canvas 20×30
- Canvas (Set of three) 12×12, 20×20
- Additional Digital Photos
Boudoir Client Testimonials
Guest blogs written by our awesome clients on their boudoir photography experience with Abigail – New Jersey Boudoir Photographer
Abigail Gingerale’s photography session was a huge turning point my self acceptance journey. For years I was walking and tiptoeing through life afraid to be seen, afraid use my voice, afraid to make connections, afraid of making anyone else uncomfortable about my...
My Boudoir Experience: How Boudoir Lead Me to My Authentic Self I was no stranger to being behind or in front of a camera but I had never experienced anything like AGP before. I became interested years ago in Abigail's work with family photos and even wedding. I only...
What is boudoir photography? If you ask google, this is what you’ll get: “Boudoir photography is a photographic style featuring intimate, sensual, romantic, and sometimes erotic images of its subjects in a photographic studio, bedroom or private dressing room...